Many Mazda fixed sat navs can be enhanced with additional custom POI'svia POIbase, such as the locations of fixed or potential mobile safety cameras, petrol stations, shops, hotels, restaurants or tourist attractions . The selection is enormous and is sure to provide interesting data for a broad spectrum of tastes and interests. Personal POI's can also be added via the interactive map interface and optionally shared with the POIbase community.
POIbase is compatible with the following Mazda fixed sat navs:
- Mazda NVA-SD8110 EU LIVE
- Mazda NB1 Live
- Automatic device recognition via POIbase
- Safety cameras can be displayed on the map
- POI's can be displayed on the map
- Audio warnings
- As these sat navs are based on TomTom systems, you will need TomTom's free add-on software MyDrive Connect to use POIbase. You can download it here.
Quick Installation Guide
- Insert the sat nav SD card in your computer or a card reader connected to your computer and launch POIbase.
- Click on "Load POI's and Speed Cams", and then on "Download Speed Cams" or "Download POI's".
- Under "Download POI's" you will find a large selection of useful POI's such as petrol stations and campsites, as well as the safety cameras and other road safety POI's.
- Click on "Add" to activate any category you require for download.
- Once you have finished making your selection, click on the "Download" button on the bottom right of the POIbase interface.
- All selected POI's will now be transferred to the sat nav SD card.