POIbase can enhance all TomTom sat navs with additional POI's and the locations of stationary and potential mobile safety cameras. Installing the data is quick and easy with POIbase leaving you ready for a safe trip in no time.
POIbase is compatible with the following TomTom sat navs:
- TomTom GO Series
- TomTom Start Series
- TomTom VIA Series
- TomTom RIDER Series
- TomTom XXL Series
- TomTom One Series
- Carminat (only models including an SD card)
- Automatic device recognition via POIbase
- Safety cameras can be displayed on the map
- POI's can be displayed on the map
- Audio warnings
- TomTom sat navs require either TomTom Home or MyDrive to load POI's. You can find the download and version relevant to your sat nav here.
Quick Installation Guide
- Connect the sat nav with your PC and launch POIbase.
- Click on "Load POI's and Speed Cams", and then on "Download Speed Cams" or "Download POI's".
- Under "Download POI's" you will find a large selection of useful POI's such as petrol stations and campsites, as well as the safety cameras and other road safety POI's.
- Click on "Add" to activate any category you require for download.
- Once you have finished making your selection, click on the "Download" button on the bottom right of the POIbase interface.
- All selected POI's will now be transferred to your sat nav.