POIbase allows you to enhance your Medion sat nav with extra POI's as well as the locations of stationary and mobile safety cameras in a couple of easy steps. POI data can be transferred to your sat nav in a few clicks, and you'll be ready to go.
POIbase is compatible with the following Medion sat navs:
- Medion GoPal 5.x devices
- Medion GoPal 6.x devices
- Medion GoPal 7.x devices
- Automatic device recognition via POIbase
- Safety cameras can be displayed on the map
- Audio warnings when approaching safety cameras
- Directional safety camera warnings
- POI's can be displayed on the map and the warning settings changed (only with the full version of POIbase Mobile)
- POIbase Mobile Light must be installed in the background in order to use external POI's.
- Warnings for safety cameras and POI's as well as the radius search are performed by POIbase Light.
- The full version of POIbase Mobile is required to be display POI's on the map and to make changes to the default warning settings.
The following steps are required to install safety cameras and POI's on your Medion sat nav:
- Connect the sat nav to your PC and launch POIbase.
- Click on "Load POI's and Speed Cams", and then on "Download Speed Cams" or "Download POI's"
- Under "Download POI's" you will find a large selection of useful POI's such as petrol stations and campsites, as well as the safety cameras and other road safety POI's.
- Click on "Add" to activate any category you require for download.
- Once you have finished making your selection, click on the "Download" button on the bottom right of the POIbase interface.
- All selected POI's will now be transferred to your Medion sat nav.