POIbase makes it simple to add additional POI's and the locations of stationary and mobile safety cameras to Destinator sat nav software. The data can be installed quickly via POIbase, after which the new POI's will be available for selection in your navigation software.
POIbase is compatible with the following Destinator sat nav systems:
- PDA Versions 6 and 7
- PNA Versions 6 and 7
- Automatic device recognition via POIbase
- Safety cameras can be displayed on the map
- POI's can be displayed on the map
- Audio warnings
- POIbase can only identify a system as Destinator if the folder: CommonFavorites exists.
- As this folder is not present in some versions of Destinator, it may be necessary to create it manually.
- POIbase is not compatible with Destionator smart phone apps.
Please proceed as follows to transfer POI's to your Destinator sat nav via POIbase:
- Connect the sat nav to your computer and launch POIbase.
- Click on "Load POI's and Speed Cams", and then on "Download Speed Cams" or "Download POI's".
- Under "Download POI's" you will find a multitude of useful categories such as safety cameras, petrol stations, campsites and many more.
- Browse through the various categories and click on any POI sub-categories you wish to download.
- Once you have completed your selection, click on "Download" on the bottom right.
- All selected POI categories will now be transferred to your Destinator sat nav.