Many NAVMAN sat navs can be enhanced with additional POI's and the locations of stationary and mobile safety cameras via POIbase. Installing the data with POIbase is fast and easy leaving you ready to set off on your next trip.
POIbase is compatible with the following NAVMAN sat navs:
- Navman S-Series (SmartST 2008)
- Navman F-Series (SmartST 2008)
- Navman N-Series (SmartST 2008)
- iCN-Series (SmartST 2006 and earlier)
- Safety cameras can be displayed on the map
- POI's can be displayed on the map
- Audio warnings
Quick Installation Guide
- Connect the sat nav with your PC and launch POIbase.
- Click on "Load POI's and Speed Cams", and then on "Download Speed Cams" or "Download POI's".
- Under "Download POI's" you will find a large selection of useful POI's such as petrol stations and campsites, as well as the safety cameras and other road safety POI's.
- Click on "Add" to activate any category you require for download.
- Once you have finished making your selection, click on the "Download" button on the bottom right of the POIbase interface.
- All selected POI's will now be transferred to your sat nav.