POIbase allows you to enhance your Mio sat nav with additional POI's and the locations of fixed and mobile safety cameras in a few simple steps. If your device is running iGo software, new POI's can be added to your sat nav in a few clicks, and you'll be ready to go.
POIbase is compatible with the following Mio sat navs:
- Mio Moov-Series
- MIVue 388
- Safety cameras can be displayed on the map
- Audio warnings when approaching safety cameras
- Directional warnings for safety cameras
- POI's can be displayed on the map
Proceed as follows to install safety cameras and POI's on your Mio sat nav:
- Connect the sat nav with your PC and launch POIbase.
- Click on "Load POI's and Speed Cams", and then on "Download Speed Cams" or "Download POI's "
- Under "Download POI's " you will find many useful POI categories such as petrol stations and campsites, as well as safety camera and other road safety POI's
- Click "Add" next to any category you wish to download to activate it.
- Once you have finished making your selection, click on "Download" on the bottom right of the POIbase interface.
- All the selected categories will now be transferred to your sat nav.