Fiat cars with Blue&Me sat navs can be enhanced with additional POI's and the locations of stationary and mobile speed safety cameras via POIbase. POIbase installs the data on the sat nav SD card in a few simple steps.
POIbase is compatible with the following Fiat sat nav system:
- Automatic device recognition via POIbase
- Safety cameras can be displayed on the map
- POI's can be displayed on the map
- Direction-sensitive warnings when approaching safety cameras
- Audio warnings
- As Blue&Me is based on TomTom systems, you will need TomTom's free add-on software MyDrive Connect to use POIbase. You can download it here.
Quick Installation Guide
- Connect the sat nav with your PC and launch POIbase.
- Click on "Load POI's and Speed Cams", and then on "Download Speed Cams" or "Download POI's".
- Under "Download POI's" you will find a large selection of useful POI's such as petrol stations and campsites, as well as the safety cameras and other road safety POI's.
- Click on "Add" to activate any category you require for download.
- Once you have finished making your selection, click on the "Download" button on the bottom right of the POIbase interface.
- All selected POI's will now be transferred to your computer.
- Start MyDrive via the task bar and select "Add Community Content".
- A browser window will now open. Click on "Add POI".
- Click "Browse" and find the directory the POI data has been saved in.
- Select all .ov2 and .bmp files, and then click "Open".
- Now click "Install", and the data will be transferred to your sat nav.