POIbase can enhance many Blaupunkt sat navs with additional POI's and the locations of stationary and mobile safety cameras. The data can be installed quickly via POIbase and is then available for activation on your sat nav.
POIbase is compatible with the following Blaupunkt sat navs:
- TravelPilot 43/53/54/73/74
- TravelPilot 65 active
- Travel Pilot 100, 200, 300, 500, 700
- Lucca 3.5 und 5.3
- New York 800
- Philadelphia 835
- Automatic device recognition
- Audio notifications when approaching safety cameras
- Safety cameras can be displayed on the map (not applicable to models 100-700)
- POI's can be displayed on the map (not applicable to models 100-700)
- Directional warnings for safety cameras (not applicable to models 100-700)
- Travel Pilot 100, 200, 300, 500, 700 models are somewhat limited in their capacity to make use of POI's. POI's cannot be displayed on the map, but they can be selected as a destination and used in proximity searches.
- To use POI's with Blaupunkt TP 100/200/300 models, your map data should be installed on an SD card so POI's and safety camera data can be detected automatically and placed correctly by POIbase.
- If the map (Mapdata) is saved on the internal sat nav memory, the best solution is to create an empty folder named Mapdata on the SD card. When placed in a card reader connected to your computer, POIbase will recognise it as a Blaupunkt TP 100, 200, 300, 500, 700 and transfer your POIdata to it.
- The New York 800 model is based on iGO Primo software and will hence be identified as iGO OEM by POIbase. POI data can be used with the restrictions applicable to the software in question. It is possible to display brand icons (company logos).
Please proceed as follows to transfer POI's to your Blaupunkt sat nav via POIbase:
- Connect the sat nav to your computer and launch POIbase.
- Click on "Load POI's and Speed Cams", and then on "Download Speed Cams" or "Download POI's".
- Under "Download POI's" you will find a multitude of useful categories such as safety cameras, petrol stations, campsites and many more.
- Browse through the various categories and click on any POI sub-categories you wish to download.
- Once you have completed your selection, click on "Download" on the bottom right.
- All selected POI categories will now be transferred to your Blaupunkt sat nav.