POIBase makes it possible to enhance almost all NAVIGON sat navs with additional POI's and the locations of stationary and mobile safety cameras. The data can be transferred to your sat nav in no time via POIbase, leaving you ready for a safe trip.
POIbase is compatible with any NAVIGON sat nav that uses any of the following versions of MobileNavigator:
- MobileNavigator 7.6
- MobileNavigator 8.xx
POIbase is only compatible with the following versions of MobileNavigator if POIBase Mobile is installed on your sat nav:
- MobileNavigator 7.0 - 7.5
- Automatic device recognition via POIbase
- Safety cameras can be displayed on the map
- POI's can be displayed on the map
- Directional warnings when approaching safety cameras.
- Audio warnings
- POIbase can only be used with versions of MobileNavigator up to and including version 7.5 if POIbase Mobile has been installed
Quick Installation Guide
- Connect the sat nav with your PC and launch POIbase.
- Click on "Load POI's and Speed Cams", and then on "Download Speed Cams" or "Download POI's".
- Under "Download POI's" you will find a large selection of useful POI's such as petrol stations and campsites, as well as the safety cameras and other road safety POI's.
- Click on "Add" to activate any category you require for download.
- Once you have finished making your selection, click on the "Download" button on the bottom right of the POIbase interface.
- All selected POI's will now be transferred to your sat nav.